The Tudor was purchased by John and Betty Mouzoure on 1st April (yes really!) 1963.
Built as a bakery in the 17th century and sympathetically extended over the years it was home to a hardware store at the turn of the 20th Century, later became tea rooms and is now a sixteen bedroom hotel, popular restaurant, contemporary bar and function suite catering for up to 180 guests.
We pride ourselves on our warm and friendly atmosphere and because of this have a large amount of loyal customers that return here year on year for occasions like Bridgwater Carnival and those special annual events such as New Years Eve.
We have many return customers who enjoy a home from home welcome at our en-suite hotel.
Local Bridgwater businesses use the restaurant regularly for lunches, meetings and parties.
We also have private function rooms available for conferences and weddings - infact, we will do our best to look after you whatever your requirements.
- We still have a few tickets left for the Bar 27 Dinner & Dance - 2 Course Carvery with entertainment from Jordan Hill. ?25 per person, tickets available for 5th and 13th December.
- Popular restaurant and bar
- Sixteen en-suite bedrooms
- Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel at no extra cost
- Private function rooms available for hire
- Easy access from M5, junction 23 or 24
- Conference for up to 180 guests, meetings. private luncheons, dinners, birthday/anniversary parties with menus to suit all occassions
- Call 01278 422093 for more information